(Adds details, byline) By Dane Hamilton NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Pardus Capital Management, a global activist hedge fund with over $2 billion in assets, said on Monday it suspended investor withdrawals in the face of slumping values of some of its holdings and demands for capital return. Pardus -- which holds positions in both Delta Air Lines Inc and United Air Lines parent UAL Corp and has urged the companies to merge -- said it suspended redemptions "to protect the funds and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pardus $2 billion hedge fund suspends withdrawals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.