(Adds details) LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - Britain's biggest car dealer Pendragon said on Friday it was maintaining its cautious outlook for 2006 as trading in the first quarter had been in line with its expectations. "The market for new cars has been down by around five percent so far this year when compared to last year. I believe this will be representative of the market for the remainder of this year," Pendragon Chairman Nigel Rudd said in a statement. Pendragon, which said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pendragon keeps cautious outlook, Q1 in line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.