(Adds more detail, comment, background) LONDON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - British car dealer Pendragon Plc said on Friday it had approached rival Lookers Plc about a possible three-way consolidation of the two companies and a third car dealer, Reg Vardy Plc . On Jan. 17, Lookers unveiled an agreed 492 million pound ($878 million), or 875 pence per share, takeover of Reg Vardy, trumping a previously agreed 800 pence offer by Pendragon made on Dec. 3. Pendragon said in a statement on Friday its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pendragon seeks merger with Lookers and Reg Vardy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.