(Recasts with new paragraphs 2-10, adds byline) By Joan Gralla NEW YORK, May 31 (Reuters) - Pennsylvania Gov. Edward Rendell wants to use part of a $260 million windfall to double rebates for hybrid cars to $1,000. But Colorado's rebate of as much as $4,713 will still be one of the nation's richest, according to the Web siteHybridCars.com. (http://www.hybridcars.com/incentives-legislation.html ) More than half of the states offer motorists incentives for buying hybrid cars, whose gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pennsylvania eyes big hybrid car break" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642