* Q3 earnings per share 26 cents * Reduces worldwide employment by 4.3 percent * May implement additional cost-cutting actions * Withdraws full-year outlook DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Penske Automotive Group Inc said on Thursday that quarterly earnings fell 44 percent on weak U.S. new vehicle sales and hurricane-related damage. The company, which cut worldwide employment levels by 4.3 percent in the third quarter, warned that it might implement further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Penske Auto quarterly earnings fall 44 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642