(Adds details) DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Penske Automotive Group Inc posted slightly lower quarterly earnings on Wednesday as a sharp downturn in U.S. sales of new vehicles overshadowed solid used car sales. Net income slipped to $39.9 million, or 42 cents per share, in the second quarter from $40.4 million, or 43 cents per share, a year earlier. Income from continuing operations was 43 cents per share, up from 42 cents per share a year earlier. Revenue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Penske Auto quarterly earnings slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642