(Rewrites first paragraph, adds details) DETROIT, July 31 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Penske Automotive Group Inc. on Tuesday posted an 11 percent increase in quarterly profit on strong same-store revenue growth. Profit rose to $40.4 million, or 43 cents per share, compared to $36.3 million, or 39 cents, a year earlier. The company said it earned 42 cents from continuing operations, matching Wall Street analysts' average consensus, according to Reuters Estimates. Revenue in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Penske Automotive posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.