* Penske ends talks to buy GM's Saturn * GM says to wind down Saturn brand, dealer network DETROIT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Penske Automotive Group said on Wednesday it has terminated discussions with General Motors Co [GM.UL] to acquire the automaker's Saturn brand. GM said in a separate statement it would wind down the Saturn brand and its dealership network. Penske, which reached a preliminary deal to buy Saturn in June, said it broke off the talks due to concerns that it might be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Penske drop bid for Saturn, GM to end brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642