NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - International automotive retailer Penske Automotive Group Inc said on Tuesday quarterly earnings rose sharply, beating analyst estimates on strong sales of used cars. Net earnings more than doubled to $33.9 million, or 36 cents per share, from $14.6 million, or 15 cents, in the same quarter a year ago. On an adjusted basis, the company earned $33.8 million, also 36 cents per share, up from $26.9 million, or 28 cents, a year earlier, when the company took ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Penske earnings rise, helped by used-auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.