* Confirms Renault-Samsung pullout scuttled Saturn deal * Foreign automakers want to sell in Penske stores * Expects to sell up to 16,000 Smart cars in 2009, 2010 DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Penske Automotive Group Inc said on Friday the auto dealership group has received a number of offers from foreign carmakers interested in selling their brands in the United States through Penske stores. Penske has also held discussions with several electric car manufacturers about distributing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Penske listens as foreign automakers want to sell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.