* Q4 adj. EPS 33 cents vs expectations for 26 cents * Earnings gain despite drag from Smart distribution * Shares rise 9 percent, extending rally DETROIT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Penske Automotive Group , the No. 2 U.S. auto dealership group, on Wednesday reported a more than 50 percent gain in fourth-quarter earnings -- topping analyst expectations -- on the recovery in U.S. auto sales. Penske's shares rose 9 percent in morning trading. The stock has gained 26 percent since the start of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Penske profit tops expectations, shares rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.