* Q1 net income up 66 pct, EPS top Wall Street view * Penske shares hit highest level since 2007 * Penske sees margin gain amid Japan supply disruption DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Penske Automotive Group shares surged to a four-year high on Thursday after the auto dealership group posted better-than-expected first-quarter results and said it expected the disruption from the shortfall in output by Japanese automakers would be limited. Penske, the No. 2 U.S. auto dealership group, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Penske surges to 4-yr high on profit gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642