Jan 30 (Reuters) - Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack , an automotive aftermarket service and retail chain, said it has agreed to be bought by private equity firm Gores Group for about $791 million. Gores Group will acquire Pep Boys for $15 a share in cash -- a 24 percent premium to the company's Friday closing price. Pep Boys, which also suspended its quarterly dividend, said its senior management will continue in their roles with the company after completion of the deal. (Reporting by A. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pep Boys to be taken private for $791 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642