(Adds background in paragraphs four through six) BOSTON, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack on Monday said it had modified its shareholder rights plan. The company did away with a rule that required takeover proposals to be approved by directors independent of the company proposing to acquire the retailer. It also established a rule requiring a committee of independent directors to meet at least once every three years to review the terms of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pep Boys revises shareholder rights plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.