(Adds year-ago earnings, other details.) CHICAGO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack on Tuesday said third- and fourth-quarter earnings will fall short of analysts' estimates. The company said it expects third-quarter earnings of 23 cents to 25 cents a share before a gain of 2 cents a share from the sale of certain closed stores. It estimated fourth-quarter profit at 2 cents to 4 cents a share. Analysts' average estimates are 30 cents a share for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pep Boys sees earnings below Wall Street views" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.