CHICAGO, Dec 31 (Reuters) - PepsiCo Inc said on Wednesday it is ending its endorsement relationship with English soccer star David Beckham after 10 years in a move described as mutual by both sides. "We wish David well with the many projects he is pursuing and look forward to the possibility of partnering together with him again someday," the soft drink maker said in a statement. Beckham, who plays for the Major League Soccer team Los Angeles Galaxy but is on loan to AC Milan in Italy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pepsi and Beckham end endorsement relationship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642