* Says proposal fully valued Lookers based on new information recd * Says Lookers not prepared to continue discussions on this basis * Says do not intend to make an offer * Lookers shares drop 17 percent (Adds details, background) LONDON, June 29 (Reuters) - A consortium led by a vehicle of veteran investor Jack Petchey said British car dealership and parts supplier Lookers had rejected a new proposal it put forward following three weeks' due diligence. Shares in Lookers fell 17 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Petchey-led consortium says Lookers rejects proposal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.