(Adds detail, background, analyst quote) PARIS, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Europe's second biggest carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Monday it planned to spend 700 million euros on a major new assembly plant in central Europe, underlining its confidence about future growth. Peugeot, one of this year's strongest players in the European auto sector, said in a statement the new factory would have capacity of 300,000 cars a year, making it one of the group's biggest plants from 2006. Despite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot to build new central European plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.