(adds details) PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest auto group, PSA Peugeot Citroen , on Thursday maintained a target for 2008 sales volume to rise 5 percent after its first quarter volume was up 6.1 percent. It said it had 2.3 percent higher first-quarter revenues of 15.212 billion euros ($24.25 billion), slightly below an average forecast of 11 analysts of 15.318 billion euros. The group, in which the Peugeot family has a stake of about a third and holds a majority of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot Citroen first quarter sales up 2.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642