(Adds details from statement, share price, background) PARIS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen signed an agreement on Tuesday to invest 300 million euros ($441.8 million) in building an assembly plant at Kaluga in Russia, the French carmaker said in a statement. The plant will have a capacity for 150,000 cars per year from 2010. Construction will start by June 2008. PSA shares rose 1.7 percent to 51.67 euros at 0819 GMT. The DJ Stoxx European autos index was up 2.14 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot Citroen to invest 300 mln euros in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.