(Adds details from statement) PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - France's second-largest carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen reported a 2.4 percent rise in first-quarter sales on Thursday, slightly below analysts' expectations. The group, which this month announced the 2007 closure of its Ryton plant in Britain, said first-quarter sales were 13.963 billion euros ($17.35 billion). The average expectation of 11 analysts polled by Reuters was for 13.988 billion euros. PSA said sales in its automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot Citroen Q1 sales up 2.4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.