(Adds details, background, analyst comments) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is exploring various entry routes into the Indian automobile market but has not yet taken a decision, a spokesman for the group said on Monday. "We are currently assessing the opportunities offered by the India market and the way to enter this market, but we have not taken any decision yet," Laurent Cicolella told Reuters by telephone from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot-Citroen says assessing Indian mkt entry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.