* Ruling mandates Faurecia consultations * Peugeot says talks to continue * Shares down 1.5 pct, reversing earlier gains (Adds spokesman comment, details, background, market reaction) PARIS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen will continue negotiating 8,000 job cuts with unions despite a court ruling that may delay their implementation, the struggling French carmaker said on Tuesday. "The negotiations are not suspended and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot court ruling may delay job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642