By Fang Yan SHANGHAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen will soon make a decision on whether to build its third car plant in China, its global head said, as the French carmaker moves to double its market share in the world's second largest auto market by 2015. Peugeot, Europe's number two auto maker by volume, is doubling capacity at its central China plant to 300,000 vehicles a year by 2008, and building a second facility to add capacity of 150,000 units per year. "We are working ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot to decide soon on third China plant - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642