(Adds detail, comment) By Gilles Guillaume and Laurence Frost PARIS, June 28 (Reuters) - Struggling French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is increasing its full-year savings target and freeing capacity at a factory near Paris in preparation for the closure of its Aulnay plant, union officials said on Thursday during talks with management. Chief Executive Philippe Varin told workers' representatives that the car maker's target to cut 1 billion euros ($1.25 billion) "will not be enough", ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot increases cuts, plans plant closure -union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.