(Adds details from presentation on website) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen on Tuesday reported a drop in first-half net profit to the bottom of market forecasts, but maintained 2005 sales and margin targets despite rising raw material costs. PSA said its net attributable profit for the six months to June 30 fell to 681 million euros ($821.8 million) against an average forecast by 11 analysts polled by Reuters of 781 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot keeps target as H1 profit misses mark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.