* Convertible issue could raise up to 575 mln euros * Now sees 2009 Europe sales off 12 pct vs previous 20 pct * Sees 2009 recurring operating loss at 1-2 bln euros (Adds detail from statement, share price) PARIS, June 23 (Reuters) - Peugeot launched a convertible bond to raise up to 575 million euros as it said it expects its sales in Europe to decline less sharply than initially feared this year, though it will still post a hefty loss. Peugeot said on Tuesday that while the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot launches bond, less bearish on sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.