(Updates with Peugeot no comment paragraph three) LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen may seek aid from the British government to keep thousands of jobs at a plant in the English midlands from moving abroad, the Sunday Times newspaper reported. "We have to answer some very difficult questions. No site has guaranteed status," the British newspaper quoted Chief Executive Jean-Martin Folz as saying. "There are many points to consider before we make our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot may seek state aid to save UK jobs - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.