* CEO says cost cut and disposal plans beat targets * Repeats goal to halve negative operating cash flow (Adds analyst comment, detail) By Laurence Frost PARIS, Feb 13 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said a recovery plan was beginning to bite after posting its biggest ever net loss, bloated by asset write-downs and cash burn at its struggling industrial operations. Manufacturing savings reached 1.18 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot reaffirms recovery goals as loss balloons" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642