(Adds details) PARIS, Jan 20 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen's chairman on Thursday confirmed the French car maker expected a stable to slightly higher European car market and a stable French market in 2005. "We see the European market at zero plus in 2005, and a stable French market," Jean-Martin Folz told reporters at a briefing. Peugeot had said earlier this month it was expecting moderate growth in its sales in 2005. Folz also said talks with Japan's Mitsubishi Motors about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot sees '05 European market stable or bit up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.