(Recasts with share price move, analyst comments, background) PARIS/WUHAN, China, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Shares in French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen rose sharply on Friday on buying from hedge funds as the market shrugged off a largely expected profit warning from the company. Peugeot shares added 1.76 percent to 44.60 euros by 0847 GMT, making them the biggest gainers in Paris's blue-chip CAC-40 index and outperforming a softer DJ Stoxx auto index . "Hedge funds were short. The profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot shares climb despite glum outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.