* Shares surge on Faurecia sale speculation * Peugeot jump reflects short-covering * Companies decline to comment (Adds companies declined comment, analyst comment, details and background) PARIS, Jan 7 (Reuters) - Shares in PSA Peugeot Citroen and subsidiary Faurecia rose sharply on Monday on speculation the struggling French automaker could sell its parts maker to reduce debt. Peugeot rose as much as 13 percent after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Peugeot shares jump on Faurecia sale speculation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.