(Recasts with new employer) FRANKFURT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Pfleiderer AG Chief Financial Officer Juergen Koch is leaving the wood processing group to become finance chief at automation group IWKA , the German companies said on Thursday. Koch, 48, will start his new duties by May 1, 2006, IWKA said. IWKA employs 11,500 and had 2004 sales of 2.3 billion euros. Koch, who became Pfleiderer CFO four years ago, is leaving "on the best of terms" at the end of March 2006 at the earliest, that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pfleiderer CFO Koch switches to IWKA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642