(Adds Helvoet statement) AMSTERDAM, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Philips Electronics said on Monday it had agreed to sell its Belgium-based High Tech Plastics (HTP) Automotive unit with 550 employees to Dutch firm Helvoet Holding. Following the deal, Helvoet will employ 950 staff and will continue under the name of Helvoet Rubber & Plastic Technologies. "Almost all cars manufactured in Europe and the United States contain components from Philips HTP Automotive. It supplies about 35 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Philips sells car plastics unit to Helvoet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642