* EBITDA down 4 pct, beats analyst expectations * Sales down 9 pct, in line with expectations * Shares up 2.5 pct (Adds details, analyst expectations) MILAN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Piaggio SpA , known for its Vespa scooters, reported nine-month core earnings that beat expectations, with a strong performance in Asia helping to offset weaker European sales. Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) fell 4 percent to 172.1 million euros ($255.1 million), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Piaggio 9-mth results boosted by Asian ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.