(Previous MILAN, adds details, background, share price) PONTEDERA, Italy, July 25 (Reuters) - Italian scooter maker Piaggio , which presented a new hybrid scooter on Wednesday, said its sales rose 7.2 percent in the first half of the year to 968 million euros. Piaggio, maker of the iconic Vespa two-wheeler, also said its net debt fell to 280 million euros on June 30 from 318 million on Dec. 31, 2006. Piaggio made the statement to confirm comments made by its chairman, Roberto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Piaggio sees higher H1 sales, unveils hybrid model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642