* Asia recovery boosts results * H1 net profit down 46 percent * Company says significant improvement in Q2 * Shares close up 5.61 percent (Adds details, background, shares) MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - Recovering Asian markets helped Italian motorbike and scooter maker Piaggio SpA post better-than-expected first-half profit on Thursday, sending its shares to a closing intraday high. The company, famous for its Vespa scooters, reported net profit down 46 percent at 25.7 million euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Piaggio shares rise after H1 tops expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642