(Adds trader comment on rumoured placement, background) MILAN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Piaggio's parent company IMMShI denied on Tuesday it was selling a big packet of shares in the Italian scooter maker, rumours of which had sent Piaggio's shares down more than 6 percent. A trader told Reuters a rumour was circulating the market about a placement of 19.5 million shares in Piaggio at 1.95 euros apiece. IMMSI said in a brief statement it had not given any order to sell shares in Piaggio, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Piaggio's parent denies selling shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642