* Strike started at 2300 GMT Sunday * About 3,200 flights to be cancelled over four days * Passengers rebooked on other flights, trains * Lufthansa, union say would resume talks without conditions (Adds comments by Lufthansa spokeswoman, pilots' union) FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - About 800 flights per day will be cancelled over a four-day period, as pilots at Deutsche Lufthansa went on strike on Monday after last-ditch attempts to reach a compromise failed over the weekend. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pilots at Germany's Lufthansa start 4-day strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642