(Adds details, background) MILAN, Dec 23 (Reuters) - After months of talks that have forced it to postpone a crucial capital increase, Italy's Pininfarina said on Tuesday it still expected to reach a deal with its creditors to reschedule its debt by year-end. Like other suppliers and service providers in the car industry, the small designer and niche manufacturer has been struggling to pay off its debt. Its business has been suffering since clients like Ford and Fiat's Alfa Romeo have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pininfarina keeps eyes set on yr-end debt deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642