(Adds Pirelli no comment, share price, background) MILAN, July 26 (Reuters) - Italian diversified group Pirelli is set to agree to sell 39 to 40 percent of its tyre business to a group of banks at 7.4 euros per share, a source close to the situation said on Wednesday. "They are working on the details. If they manage to work them out, it is possible that the operation goes to Pirelli's board tomorrow," the source told Reuters. Pirelli declined comment. Its stock was up 0.1 percent at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli to agree to sell tyre unit stake - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.