(Releads, adds Romanian foreign investment agency statement) FRANKFURT/BUCHAREST, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Tyremakers Pirelli of Italy and Continental AG of Germany plan to set up a joint venture in Romania and to invest 40 million euros ($49 million) in three years, officials said on Monday. "There are discussions and negotiations going on, but nothing has been decided yet," a Continental spokesman said, confirming a report on the venture by Romania's Mediafax agency. Romania's Agency for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli, Continental in talks on Romanian venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642