* Net profit just above analysts' expectations * Improves year-end net debt forecast * Shares close up 1.48 percent (Adds details, background, shares) MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli & C swung to a net profit in the first half, boosted by an improvement in operations in the second quarter from restructuring, and improved its net debt forecast. First half net profit was 6.3 million euros, against a loss of 36.2 million a year earlier, while operating profit fell 43 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli H1 swings to profit, sees lower debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.