(Adds details) MILAN, June 29 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli is likely to cut by 10 percent the minimum price for the initial public offer of shares in its Pirelli Tyre unit, now set at between 7.40 and 9 euros, a source close to the situation told Reuters. Pirelli plans to list 35.04 percent of Pirelli Tyre in July. "Given current market conditions, the banks working on the listing have decided to cut the price by about 10 percent," the source said on Thursday. "The final decision rests ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli likely to cut tyre IPO price 10 pct-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642