By Christiaan Hetzner BREUBERG, Germany, May 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli Tyre, the fifth largest maker in the world by revenue, is hoping to team up with a partner in Russia as it looks to invest in a new production plant by the end of 2009. "We would like to form a joint venture with a local partner in Russia," said Marco Tronchetti Provera, chairman of parent group Pirelli & C. SpA , told a news conference during a visit to the plant. Pirelli exports 1.2 million tyres to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli mulls JV to enter Russian tyre market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642