(Adds details) MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli has decided against listing its tyre business on the market, the latest company to abandon plans for a public offering due to weak investor demand following last month's market downturn. In a statement on Friday, Pirelli blamed poor market conditions for its last-minute decision. The statement confirmed a comment made minutes earlier to Reuters by a financial source. Pirelli said it would nevertheless be able to meet its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli pulls listing plans for tyre business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.