* Italian company is world's fifth-largest tire maker * First investment phase set for completion in 2014 * Further $200 million planned if market is favorable (Adds company spokesman, details) BUENOS AIRES, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli , the world's fifth-largest tire maker, plans to invest up to $500 million to build a new plant in Argentina, government and company officials said on Thursday. Pirelli will invest $300 million through 2014 to build the radial truck tire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli says to invest up to $500 mln in Argentina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.