(Adds company comment) MADRID , Feb 25 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli & C will stop making tires at its plant in the Spanish region of Catalonia from the end of this year, the company said on Wednesday, but added that it was committed to the region and was studying alternative projects there. Pirelli told union officials that by April it should have a better idea of how many of the 550 workers at Manresa might lose their jobs, Emilio Urena of the UGT union told Reuters. The move by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli to stop making tires at Spanish plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.