(Adds Pirelli, details, background) MILAN, May 25 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli is expected to list its tyre business on the Milan stock exchange on about June 29, a financial source told Reuters on Thursday. Pirelli, whose business interests range from real estate to telecommunications, will make a share placement from June 12 to June 23, the source told Reuters on condition of anonymity. "These are tentative dates," the source said. "Everything still depends on (the market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli tyre unit listing seen on June 29- source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.