* H1 EBIT rises 63 pct to 193.4 mln eur, beats consensus * H1 net loss 175.6 mln eur; hit by real estate spin-off * Ups FY sales tgt to 4.8-4.9 bln eur, EBIT margin to 7 pct * Shares up 0.7 percent, in line with sector (Adds details, background, shares) MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli & C SpA , Europe's third-largest tyre company, raised its full-year sales and operating margin forecasts after beating expectations for its first half on Thursday. Its net result, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pirelli's posts strong H1, raises forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.